Tuesday, December 1, 2009

..And we're back!

5 days since the last blog post. Was having sooo much fun in London with the girls and didn't have much time for work. The "We will rock you" musical was awesome. Thanks go to the gals for all the great craic! :)

But here I am, ready to go again. Today I'll be posting preview pics of some baby congratulations cards I'll be selling on Etsy later on this week.

The card below was a custom order for a baby named Sean (Isn't that obvious?! haha!) and can be customized with any baby's name or I can just write BABY using rhinestones. I think it's really cute.













This one featuring 2 embossed baby shoes with 2 crochetted baby flowers and rhinestones. Altough not in pink, I think this is a really original and pretty girly card.












And this is a neutral card, featuring 2 hand drawn baby feet and powder embossed in bronze. A proper work of art, isn't it? :)













Last one for today is this cute animal card. I drew the animal faces on the PC, then printed each animal face twice on texturized card stock.then cut stuck together to create a 3D effect. A neutral card, but i definitely would prefer this to be for a baby boy :)













Enough! Will be back soon with some Wedding card pics. In the mean time... enjoy the Christmas season :)

Hugs to all!
Patz

0 comments:

Post a Comment